Pedestrian hike - Three footprints for a same landscapeSeyssel
Tél : 04 50 59 26 56
This path allows you to discover the Pays Of Haut Rhône through the landscapes. It starts at the heart of Seyssel then rises on your heights. Discovery of the Pays of Seyssel through your multiple rustic, forest, urban facets...
This familial hike was at the beginning set up by the CPIE Bugey Genevois. Throughout the three footprints that are the Earth, the History and the Rhône, you will discover the multiple landscape aspects of the historic hearts of the Haut Rhône territory.
This loop follows mostly the GR65 (St Jacques de Compostela) and its Seyssel alternative. The marking is red and white, except between Vens-d'en-Haut and l'Oratoire de la Rochette where the marking is yellow.
- Référence topo : Guidebook n° 6 - three footprints for a same landscape
- Dénivellation positive : 300m
- Dénivellation négative : 300m
- Précision balisage : Marking of the Haute-Savoie department
- Distance : 8.3km
- Durée journalière : 02h00
All year round: every day.